Please click the link below that will open up a .pdf file of our weekly schedule:
EY34 Marmara Timetable 2015-2016 (2)
As a class, we decided to keep our Essential Agreement short and simple. We also plan on revisiting these from time to time to update and revise.
- Keep your hands to yourself.
- Use kind words and actions.
- Be responsible and respectful with resources and other people’s things.
- Use indoor voices and raise your hand when you want to speak.
- Walk indoors and in indoor spaces.
Below please find information regarding single subjects:
Please ensure your child brings in spare clothes and appropriate shoes for PE:
Wednesdays and Thursdays
Our set library times for checking out and returning books:
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Music Days -Mondays and Fridays
Reading to your child is an important and valuable time for children at this age group. This can be read in your home language and English.